Sunday, June 18, 2006



Last week the boys and I went blueberry picking, one of our favorite things to do here in Texas! We had great success this time since Alex could actually help. He loved wearing his "picking gloves" and was a real fan of the "pink blueberries" (the ones that weren't ripe yet.) Will on the other hand didn't have as much fun, since some creature in the blueberry bush bit him five times on his right hand and he had an allergic reaction. After some Tylenol and Benedryl he felt much better. He did enjoy wearing my hat, though! Doesn't he look cute?! We put all of our blueberries in the freezer right away, so that when we get home from our travels we will be able to make our favorite blueberry muffins.

3 comments:

Dr. Chan said...

Wow, your boys are just sooooo cute! Time just goes by so fast, I can't believe what a big boy Alex is now. And Will looks so cute in that hat!
love,
Rich, Juli, Kaitlin and Nicole

cathy said...

So sad I couldn't be there!! It looks like you had a great time!

cathy said...

Oh I just read what you wrote about the blueberry picking and I guess it wasn't the greatest time!! So sorry about Will!!