Sunday, June 01, 2014

Alex turns 11!

Alex turned 11!! We had a fun party for him at Flipside. Afterwards all of his buddies came back to our house for pizza and donut cake, water balloons and swimming. It was a great party! 
Since his bday was on a Sunday this year we had the party the day before. For his bday breakfast he requested hash browns and bacon. And even though it's over 100* outside, he wanted chicken noodle soup for dinner! He loves soup just like his dad.
Alex is the most thoughtful, considerate child ever. He constantly asks me-- what can I do for you mom? He always remembers to ask to be excused from the table-- his manners are excellent. Alex takes things very literally-- he is never sarcastic and is always kind. He is my best babysitter for Nate and Jake and is a total homebody-- he loves to be here with the family. 
This morning we looked through all of the pictures from when Alex was born- it really was the most exciting day of my life. I could not have been more blessed than I have been to Alex as my son. He is growing into an amazing young man thati could not be prouder of. We love you Alex!



0 comments: