Saturday, July 22, 2006

And so it begins...

I have been in the stuck in the stage of "about to start packing" for a week, which means I have been pulling things out of my cupboards slowly, but had yet actually put anything in a box. Alan's at school, Will's in bed, and Alex and I decided to tackle the already disastourous kitchen.What a mess!! One box down, many to go. (By the way, no part of the picture is staged. I turned around to take a look at our project and couldn't resist snapping this!!)

2 comments:

Dr. Chan said...

Alex, you are such a good helper! When Kaitlin read this she was so inspired that she decided to put all the dishes away to help me out. :) We miss you guys.
Juli

Kristine said...

Hi Christie! I feel your pain with packing. We just moved apartments and managed to pack up in a few days. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! Your posts are so cute... it's fun to see what you guys are up to! I hope you find your dream house :)
Kristine