Monday, May 12, 2008

No Greater Joy

I can't even deal with my feelings for these two. It borders on crazy obsessive. Can't get them out of my mind, crazy, madly, deeply in love with them. Never could have anticipated the highest highs and lowest lows that being their mother would bring to my life. Never would have guessed that I would have two children that are so distinctly different and all that I would learn, how deep I would have to reach to try to meet their individual needs, to be the best mom I could be for each of them. Our journey together is flying by, it's all too fast. Everyday I'm grateful for the chance to start again, to have a clean slate, to have the opportunity to do better. There is nothing in the world I would rather do. They are my little buddies, my partners, my students, my teachers, my best friends, my loves, my boys.

3 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

What a great pic! And what an insanely wonderful mama. They're lucky boys.

Amy said...

You have some handsome kiddos.

Troy and Amber said...

Are you seriously trying to make me cry - because I am going to.