Thursday, May 22, 2008

Utah: May '08

The ONLY picture of our trip. I had to edit out cousin Ellie- there was just too much immodesty going on. We ditched the last week of school and went to Park City to take care of my mom, who is home from Guatemala for a few weeks for shoulder surgery. I'm not sure I'm a trustworthy caregiver. The day after her surgery we decided to take a drive to see the old stompin' grounds of Provo. We are packing up kids and snacks and bags and my mom says "I'll drive," to which my sis and I respond Okay. After we drive an hour through the canyon and all over Provo it occurs to us that mom's arm is in a sling and she is acting loopy from the dangerous amounts of percocet we have been giving her throughout the drive. Note to Christie: Don't let mom drive while she's HIGH.

0 comments: