Monday, June 15, 2009

The Boy Turns Six!







(These pictures are all backwards but I can't figure out how to fix it.) Alex's birthday was great! We started out the day at Krispy Kreme, Alex's favorite. He ate 4 donuts in a matter of minutes and without stopping to chat. He and I had a great little lunch date too, where he enlightened me on all things Backugan and Pokemon. We spend the rest of that day and the next at a local resort with a huge waterpark where we spent the night and did cake and presents etc. with some of our good friends, the Bates. We did this instead of a big birthday party- which I thought was perfect: more family time and less chaos! Alex is wise beyond his years....such a joy to have around, we love that kid. I can't believe it's already been six years!

0 comments: