Friday, February 23, 2007

This child...

...cracks me up! This first thing I heard/saw this morning was Alex in my face (and in my bed) holding tight to his helmet and asking me to help put it on. I did, hoping he would go play quietly for a while, which he did. By 7:45am, we were on our way out the door to the gym, and I couldn't convince Alex to leave his helmet at home. So he wore it. All day long. To the gym childcare, to his Friday playgroup, to Costco, to lunch with Nana, to 3 different Home Depots (as we searched for the perfect birthday gifts for Alan), to T-ball practice (where he took a big hit in the face, if only he had turned his head the helmet would have taken the hit!) to the park and to a pizza party with Uncle Steve and Aunt Sommer. I love this kid!

5 comments:

Juli Chan said...

How cute is he! I can't wait to have a boy.

Jen said...

You're awesome, Alex. Way to be confident!

Josh said...

That makes me smile! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Laugh out loud! That is hilarious. Has he seen Benny and Joon?

Alan said...

Amy, he hasn't seen it but I think we will watch it as a family! Thanks for the idea!!