Thursday, February 15, 2007

UCLA vs. ASU



Alan was given 9th row tickets to the game last Thursday- he felt very conflicted as to who he should be rooting for. It was an awesome game, we stayed until the bitter end. As we were walking out with the crowd, Alan and I were discussing the last few minutes where the game really could have gone either way. Alex interrupted us with "Do you what my favorite part was? The part where I was sleeping." He literally slept through half of the game! Not going to be the biggest sports fan in our family, I guess. Will on the other hand was captivated- he sat up in his chair and watched the players move up and down the court intently- he loved it. I noticed the awesome "Welcome to Hell" sign in the ASU student section and couldn't help but post it here. See, even people who LIVE here call it hell.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, Christie you are funny! I saw a headline about that game being a nail biter. How fun! We are headed south and I though it'd be fun to see a Ucla basketball game...until I saw that the cheapest tickets were $90! Free is certainly the way to go!!!

Taylor said...

uhhh...he couldn't decide whom to root for? Where's the love?!? Go Bruins!

Alan said...

Taylor, I know. I kept asking him why it was even a choice... I mean, it's not like he ever went to ASU or has even lived in AZ for the last 12 years of his life!!