Monday, June 04, 2007

Summertime

Umm, I think we need to teach Will the proper way to eat an ice cream cone. He was definitly going his own way tonight as he chowed on a drumstick at nana and papa's house. As long as he's happy, I guess it works for me!
Alan's parents had us all over tonight for a yummy summer dinner and swimming for FHE. The boys love being with their cousins. I loved watching Alex be braver than usual and jump off the diving board holding Sam's hand and not looking the least bit afraid. They were exhausted after our crazy day (first day of summer camp, trip to the library, errands, swimming lessons) and both feel asleep on the car ride home from Nana's. As I was carrying Will up the stairs he looked at me and said "Bed." And as I was carrying Alex to his room, I told him I loved him and he said, "I love you too. And Mommy? You take good care of me." Thank you child, for making it all worth it by sharing a moment like that with me.

1 comments:

debbie rowley said...

I love Alex's comment. TOO CUTE!