Thursday, May 31, 2007

Clean boy, dirty water

This child has the best grin, I just love that mouth full of big white teeth (although Alan is already talking about what a bad ortho case he will be. Let's just say he was on the ba-ba a little bit longer than he should have been! Whoops. I take full responsibility.) The baby blues get me as well, especially when they are full of crocodile tears as has been the case a lot recently. Will is definitely a 2-year old, and even though he is very verbal (he can say almost everything, including gracias at the appropriate time) he is showing all of the signs of the terrible two's with his fits and tantrums. But we love him and accommodate him, probably too much. What can I say, he is the baby in this house and always will be!

5 comments:

debbie rowley said...

That is the CUTEST picture ever! You have to blow that one up and frame it!

Juli Chan said...

Oh he is so cute! I say go ahead and accommodate him all you want; I don't know about you but I'm planning on just not allowing my youngest to ever grow up.

Erin said...

The real question is, what FUN activity was he doing to get dirty enough to turn that water brown? :) Looks like my kids' bath water after a swim at a nearby so-dirty-it-looked-toxic lake/reservoir we made the mistake of trying out on Memorial Day. Yikes! Gross to me, super fun to them!

Amy said...

Not a big deal to go overboard with the ba-ba if you get free orthodontic care.

And this is a really good pic.

Jen said...

I love this picture! What a cute kid.