Thursday, May 24, 2007

Seattle



Don't know why but we look very few pictures while in Seattle! Here are a few that we did manage to snap at the Public Market (Pike's Place), overlooking the view of the city from Queen Anne (with Shannon, who lives in Queen Anne, from our UCLA days), and of course Ellie eating a cupcake from the famous Cupcake Royal in Seattle. We loved Seattle! This trip reminded me how much I love to explore a new city. It was rainy and wet most of the trip which is just what I would have ordered. (Do you know how long it had been since I had put on a pair of jeans?? We've been in shorts since February.) We had a great time seeing my sister and her family and catching up with old ortho friends from dental school and residency. We love Seattle!

2 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Sister... Let me tell you ...we miss you guys! But we'll see you in about three weeks! It was so fun to have you here. I am SO happy that you love Seattle... that means you will come back!

PS. Ellie was devastated to say goodbye to you... she was crying hysterically as we pulled away from the airport!

Juli Chan said...

Oh, so do I! I love Seattle; sure wish I was there for the AAO. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys when you visit your sister up there.