Saturday, December 01, 2007

Our Version of Winter



So maybe it was 70 degrees outside, but at least it was raining! It has been a great week here- cloudy every single day for most of the day, with some wind and then the icing on the cake: a rainstorm! I have never been happier than when I saw those rain clouds headed my way. The boys had a blast playing in the rain puddles last night while we waited for Alan to pick us up so we could go get pizza. The truth is I would love some snow, but since that isn't going to happen, I'll take the moisture any way I can get it. The weather has put us in the Christmas mood around here: the tree is up, we've been making soup and bread all week, we're about halfway done with Christmas shopping, we hit 2 Christmas parties this weekend and the Christmas music is on non-stop. And it's only December 1st! Much more fun to come- I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

We need to trade places for the winter. I'll take rain over snow everyday! Those two little men crack me up... love the new crocks.

Josh said...

So cute! I miss those boys!!!

Taylor said...

i think you guys need to come visit us in seattle again. we have plenty of rain and cold for you! :)