Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Boy

Will has been going to a weekly music class since September. The big performance was last week. They sang, "If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands." It was disastrous. Let's just say these kids don't have what some would call Stage Presence. There was a highlight. As they marched onto the "stage," Will caught sight of the microphone and introduced himself to the audience... twice. Here's the quote, "Hi, I'm Will-Guy Curtis." And then once again, in case anyone missed it the first time.

Have I mentioned lately how madly in love I am with this child? It's a bit of a problem because his father gets jealous sometimes.

3 comments:

debbie rowley said...

I can totally picture it... and it gave me a big smile and laugh. Will guy is too funny!

Mike'n'Amy said...

LOVE it!

Erin said...

He is so extraordinarily cute. It's no surprise you've got a crush on him...I bet all his little fellow singers do too! ;)