Sunday, April 13, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Brandon's trip to Germany=Sister and Ellie's trip to AZ!! (no pictures of us all, how sad is that?)

Sister's trip to AZ=Sister and I driving to LA to see Mom, Dad, T & Jen (oh and WICKED!)
Mom and Dad in the USA=Boys, Sister, Ellie and I flying together to Utah and having the chance to see Kate, Chan-man and Sommer (there was a highway wave to Steve as well- missed you Steve... let's hang out next time)General Conference weekend= Mom and Dad in Park City for a whole week and finding time to do all of our PC traditions (Kamas pool, Cow's on Main Street, candy store, trolley ride)
Will turning 3=Excuse to buy Huge chocolate cake (can't bake since we we're on vacation)

Having so much fun in Utah with my family= Great Depression upon coming home to the heat in AZ

How will I make it through the summer? I'm seriously having a panic attack almost daily when I think about it. I know I survived last year, but why do I start to cry every time I think about having to do it again?

1 comments:

Mike'n'Amy said...

Come see me! Just having something on the calendar tends to help me through moments like these. Your invitation never expires, and there are NO blackout dates!!