Sunday, February 01, 2009

Being behind is the story of life right now.

So much going on. Just can't get on top of things. I do feel like the fog is starting to lift...though I am still adjusting to my new life. I was made YW President....38 YW in our ward. New Beginnings is this week. We have a huge youth service auction next month. Camp is coming up. And my family still needs clean clothes, meals prepared.....let alone homework and therapy every single day. Also trying to make some major life decisions at the same time. In the midst of the chaos we've done some fun things I want to document. I'm in love with my children and husband. They are my greatest joy. None of it would be worth anything without them.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I just know you're keeping up with things so much more than you're able to recognize--hang in there! You're the best!!

Julia Harps said...

you ahve always been amazing. the lord is just trying to show you off.

Erin said...

You will be so great with the YW. Seriously. And it can be a ton of fun, once you get past all the work. ;) 38 is a lot of girls! I love Julia's comment above...I concur!

Karolyn said...

You will do a wonderful job. You are the perfect person to work with the young women. The girls will love you.

Troy and Amber said...

I know this is going to sound really bad - but that is just about the only calling I really never want to have. But no worries - you will rock it and be totally awesome. Best of luck.