Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Household Notebook

Ever since we moved to Arizona, I feel like our family life has become more complicated. We have more commitments to keep track of than we have ever had before. Preschool, playgroups, church responsibilities, friends, family... the list goes on. Not long after we moved here I was perusing home organizational websites looking for ideas on how to stay on top of everything. I came across the idea of creating a "household notebook." The idea is to have one place where you keep track of it all. I think it's a great idea and after several months of trying to finish it, I finally did!

5 comments:

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Bow down to the incredibly ultra-organized Christie Curtis!!! I cannot stand in your presence after seeing this!! haha, no really, great idea! and it's darling on top of being functional! how do you do it all, superwoman?

Josh said...

You are amazing! Seriously!

cathy said...

This is a great idea! Did you have a format to follow or did you just create it yourself! Either way it looks amazing!

The Snow Family said...

What a fabulous book! The colors and layout are so fun! I love anything that helps to organize! Great idea!

Jen said...

So cute!
I love it!!