Friday, March 02, 2007

Alex Moments

Two great ones this last week:
1. Will, Alex and I are driving home from the gym one morning last week. Our primary chorister had made a cd of the songs for 2007 for all of the children, and we were listening to "I'll Follow Him in Faith." As the song ends, Alex says, "Mom, I think we need to turn the time over to Sister Chipman."
2. Yesterday morning he crawls into bed with me, and says, "Good Morning mommy! How did you get so stinkin' cute??"
Love this kid. Love, love, love him. He absolutely improves my life and my mood on a daily basis.

**picture taken 2 weeks ago while working on his rollerblading skills with his dad.

4 comments:

debbie rowley said...

That is precious!

Chrissy said...

That is such a cute picture of Alex. We really miss him- what a fun kid!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

I laughed out loud at these. Don't you just love the early morning things they say? It's all peachy in the morning. Even if only for the first 10 seconds. Monday morning Henry started out so happy, and within seconds had remembered that he wasn't picked by the chorister to fish on Sunday. "I'm never going to primary again. I'm only going to sing like a baby now." I asked whether he had been singing nicely so he would be picked, to which he responded with the biggest frowny-faced teary nod I'd ever seen. It broke my heart. Life is full of hard lessons.