Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day-trip to Tucson

Wrestling with the Curtis' cousins!
Will, Caroline, Grace
Alex adores his older boy cousins.
Waiting for the train-ride at the park.
It's spring break! So yesterday Caroline and I loaded up the kids (her 4 and my 2) and took them all to Tucson. Alan's oldest brother and his family are the only Curtis' who don't live in the Phoenix area, so we don't see them as much as we would like to. It was the perfect day to spend with them! We had a picnic, fed the ducks , played at the playground, and went to the Tucson Zoo. Besides the fact that it was 97 DEGREES, it was a great day.
***By the way, summer has arrived. The a/c is now on full-blast, and I am trying to gracefully brace myself for the next 7 months. I honestly don't know how I will get through it.

0 comments: