Sunday, March 02, 2008

100th Day and Star of the Week

Alex had his 100th day of school and was Star of the Week all in a one week span a while ago. I always get a kick out of school projects that are so obviously done by the parents but are passed-off as being the child's work. This poster is obviously Alex's production- the cutting and pasting, the choices of his favorites, the placement of everything, he even wanted to type everything up (which was accomplished with some parental help, I admit.) I'm very proud of this boy.

4 comments:

Mindy Varkevisser said...

He's so adorable!!

Sommer said...

Alex, why are you so handsome? You did such a great job on your poster. I love giraffes too. I did a report on them in 5th grade.
Love,
Aunt Sommer

debbie rowley said...

I LOVE all the things that Alex chose. It is very obvious that he did all the picking! I love the fruit loop necklace as well!

Josh said...

So cute!!! Both of my girls were star of the week last week and I had to sneak the poster in and out of the classroom because it was clearly something I did on my own. You're a great mom!!! I wanted to have them do it, ... we went through out albums online and chose what pictures to develop but their participation ended there. I'm still a procrastinator so I ended up putting the poster together late the night before it was to be brought to school! I wish they had done it!!!! Next year!