Monday, March 03, 2008

Jen's Visit

I had a great weekend with one of my very best friends, Jen. We met when I was living in Dallas and we were both new moms. Jen really showed me around Dallas... we had many fun adventures and also spent countless afternoons in the backyard with our babies. In many ways we taught each other how to be better mothers. I am constantly inspired by her, and had such a fun weekend with her all to myself since she left her family home. Her visit was NOT long enough- Come again soon, Jen. You know how much I miss you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

wow, you both look stunning!

Jen said...

What a fun, relaxing, amazingly wonderful trip! Thank you, Christie, for your friendship, hospitality, and (most of all) for just being you!!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here