Saturday, April 04, 2009

Spring Break

Cousin Kate and brother Chandler (and off course mom Sommer) came to AZ for their spring break- it was so great to see them! The kids just jump right in and run with the crowd of AZ cousins like they never left- I love it and I love them. We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to spend more time together this summer.


Alan took a day off (HOORAY!) and we went to a spring training game with Papa, Nana and Sam. I am not such a fan of baseball, but I'm game to hang out with my husband, and this was his activity of choice....something about the childhood memories of attending such events. Anyway, besides it being like 100 degrees, and me forgetting to bring a hat or sunblock, it was fun.
We spent most of spring break in our pj's, but there was the occasional outing to the park, as shown here with buddy, Ethan.

1 comments:

Hammy said...

Phew. Made it through all the updates:) Glad to catch up on all the fun you are having. Such a cute family.