Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dunkin D's

Jelly?
Chocolate?
This is the one! Boston Creme.
Munchkin for our munchkin.
my boys

Well one redeeming quality about Arizona is the fact that they have Dunkin Donuts, a very east coast donut store (in my mind, anyway). The unfortunate aspect of the Dunkin's here in Arizona is that it is located in a gas station. But I'll just try to be grateful that they have one. I grew up on these Donuts! Way too many a Friday night was spent doing D&D drive-bys, and I remember Jennifer Humphrey getting up before the sun to do donut runs for us whenever my parents were out of town. As you can tell from the pictures, Alex appreciates them as much as I do!! We bought a half dozen and the kid took a bite of each and every donut, before settling on a Boston Crème.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Oh, ... I miss those D&D drivebys!!

Cardalls said...

So do the dunkin donuts make up for the vermin on the previous post? Did we ever tell you about the time we almost stepped on a rattlesnake on an evening walk when we lived in Scottsdale, or the scorpion I became friends with while moving a box from our balcony closet? Kill the crickets and the scorpions will also leave because that's their food.

Jen said...

Ok, so we have Dunkin' Donuts here in Dallas (Plano) too! Come back to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Beau Bera said...

Ha - and now I have found your blog. So there. Let's get together again. I won't be a boring drag next time.