Friday, August 24, 2007

Baby of mine


Historically this little boy has taken at least a 3 hour nap everyday. This week: he refused, 3 days in a row. Which means that he has been ready for bed by 5 pm each night, and our whole schedule is out of whack, as is my sanity, which can be directly linked to my afternoon break from this child. He needs the rest, I need the break, big brother is at school, it's been a beautiful thing. Cut to today: we are back on track. Down by 1pm. I shouldn't hear from him until at least 4pm. Does he look too big to be in a crib? That whole big boy bed thing? Not happening until he climbs out...which he has yet to try. I love this boy. Sleep well baby.

4 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Oh he is too cute. Who is the new creature he is sleeping with? Good luck with keeping Will on the napping track!

Jen said...

I love it! I say we never let go of our "Baby Wills"!!!

Christie said...

Sister, meet Zippy. Our newest family member is a stuffed monkey that is very loved by Mr. will.

Amy said...

Ah, nap time! I hope my kids take naps until they're at least 27, because I sure have.