Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Here we go again...

Alex will be having surgery, again. Tomorrow. This will be attempt #4 at helping our little man's eyes. The boys and I spent the last 8 days in Park City distracting ourselves, and now we are home to face the music. The doctor said he will have liquid valium available for Alex when we get to the hospital, since the last surgery was so recent, and Alex will probably lose it when he realizes what we are doing there. I hope they have some extra on hand. Say a prayer for Alex tomorrow.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

We pray that everything goes well today. he's such a trooper! (so are you guys!)

The Snow Family said...

We will be praying for you all... this must be really wearing on Alex and you too! Keep us posted. We're thinking of you.

Cardalls said...

Poor little guy! I hope everything went well today for everyone. I hope you enjoyed seeing your parents. That's the best kind of distraction.

Catherine M. said...

You are a good mother! Alex is such a champ. I'll keep him in my prayers for sure.

Olivia McCord said...

Good luck Christie. I'll be thinking of and praying for you.