Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Farewel Luncheon


















We just got home from the farewell luncheon our friends threw for the boys and I. We all gathered for lunch at Le Madeline. It was such a great time, and the perfect way to say goodbye to so many amazing friends that we will never forget! My friend Lara made the darling book. She and Jen gathered memory messages from our friends and bound them all with pictures from the last 2 years! The picture does not do it justice. I couldn’t even read it while we were at the lunch, because I would have lost it! We had a great time and will miss our Texas friends so very much. We felt so loved and we hope they all know how much we love them as well. More pictures to follow.

My parents arrive tonight, Alan defends on Thursday, graduation is Friday.... it’s all happening so fast!

2 comments:

cathy said...

Lunch was great Christie. I've said it a million times, but we will miss you!!

The Snow Family said...

What a beautiful book!!! I am not a crafty person so I have so much admiration for people who can just whip these things together! What a treasure to have from your friends there. Does your friend take orders??