Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School!

Alex had his first day of preschool today at the Ladybug Learning Club. He was so excited to go spend the day with Mrs. Anderson. I can not tell you how pleased I was when reading Mrs. Andersons bio to find out that she believes her calling in life is to be a preschool teacher! How great is that? I feel really lucky to have her be the teacher that Alex will have his first school experience with. I can't believe he is old enough to be going. When I dropped him off in his classroom, he didn't even look back.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it amazing how many things there are to do when you move? I don't think you really really feel settled for at least a year, when you finally get around to getting a new driver's license and registering your car in your new state. I can only imagine doing all these things with two mobile kids instead of one infant! But your happy little family makes me look forward to the future. Alex is so grown up, heading off to school so bravely!

cathy said...

Alex looks so big! I can't believe he's heading off to school and not even lookin back! Way to go Alex!