Thursday, August 24, 2006

He's BACK!

This fascinating photo is of Alan.... juggling. He spent a few minutes today cleaning out his old closet at his parent’s home and came across his old juggling pins (is that what they are called?? Who knows.) Anyway, I had to post this because Alan made such a great comment yesterday after making himself laugh at one of his own jokes. I heard him mutter, under his breath and to no one in particular, "I'm starting to like myself again." I smiled and had to agree that we are all starting to like Alan again. (***Disclaimer- it's not that we didn't LOVE him, it's just that, well, he hasn’t been the easy-going-happy-calm-go-with-the-flow Alan that we all used to know and love and completely ENJOY being around. Regardless, it's so wonderful to be catching glimpses of that pre-dental school and residency Alan.) WELCOME BACK, hon.

1 comments:

Josh said...

I love it!!! I had no idea Al was so talented!