Saturday, August 05, 2006

My new best friend, and Alex's too.

So as I have said before, Alan has not been around- at all. You would think that I would be desperately lonely and miserable and exhausted without any help with the boys. I assure, you I am not! Miss Desiera Green from our ward, one of the young women that I have been lucky enough to get to know during my time here in Dallas, has joined the family and we are functioning just great! She has been helping me with grocery store trips, playdates at the pool, trips to the mall, pool time in the backyard- she even watched the boys so I could go see a movie with my girlfriends this week! Alan asked me this morning if we could adopt her and take her to Arizona with us. She has been a total lifesaver and I'm not sure how we will function without her! Desi- your welcome in Arizona anytime!

2 comments:

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Snow Family said...

I'm so glad you have had help through all of the craziness! I always say, if your husband isn't around.... outsource,outsource,outsource!!! It's the only way to survive! Can't wait to see photos and hear the report on graduation and the thesis!!!