Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's a little early but...


My friend Jen called from Texas to let me know she had just purchased her little girls Halloween costume at Babystyle (I know it's August, she knows it’s August, we ALL know it's entirely too early to be thinking about Halloween!!) Well I was in Scottsdale yesterday for a Crate and Barrel run, and I walked right by the Babystyle at the mall. The boys and I headed in, and look what we found!! When I showed Alan the costume last night, he wasn't so sure, since being a chick doesn't exactly fit Will's personality. Alan thought he should be a monkey or a wild boar. But that's what I love so much about the costume!! Will looks so sweet and innocent (ok, and ridiculous) which he is NOT! That's what makes it the perfect costume.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Oh my!!! I don't care what month it is, that's the cutest little chick I've ever seen!!!!

Jen said...

I am laughing out loud!!!
I'm so glad to see you got sucked into the chicken purchase too!!!
Even if he ends up being a wild boar for Halloween, it was worth it just to see Will in a chicken suit.
Savannah LOVES hers!!!!