Sunday, April 08, 2007

Baby Boy Turns 2




I love this pictures, because my 2 year-old looks so cute with frosting on his face. But what's up with his almost 4-year old brother in the backround? He has just as much frosting on his face!!

I can't believe my baby is two. This week has been crazy so in order to try to contain some of that, we held off on celebrating Will until this weekend. His birthday was Wednesday, but in the Curtis Family, we believe in celebrating birthdays when it is convienient, and not neccesarily on the actual anniversary of birth. This makes perfect sense to us, and fits our lifestyle. **Please don't argue with us about this. Just accept it and move on. Thanks.** We had a great day today that started out with a soccer game, followed by a primary activity at the temple, some swimming in Scottsdale, and a pizza party for our boy. I think the child loves cupcakes more than anything in the world, and so cupcakes he had on his day of glory. (Sometimes when he wakes up in the morning I'll ask him if we he would like some breakfast. He often responds "Cupcake?" in his sweet little I-just-woke-up-voice. Love this kid.) It's a bit sad for me to watch him grow-up. New goal: slow down and enjoy my children. I need for time to just slow-down.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh, so classic! can't believe he's already 2 yrs old...what a cutie! how i miss those days playin' with my little best friend Alex...i still can't figure out why he liked me so much. :o)

Amy said...

They do grow up. Mine just turned 1 and I can't believe in another year he'll be where Will is now.

Alan said...

It was the hair, Taylor! He loved your curly hair!