Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The party rages on...


Here's Ellie, having another great day in sunny Arizona. Doesn't she look happy? Today's activities included tagging along on Alex's school field-trip to the Riparian Reserve, feeding the ducks, playing with massive amounts of bubbles, joining in the squirt-bottle water fight, and of course, some time at the park. The kiddos were all tucked in bed before 7pm. And I'm heading towards the biggest bowl of Blue Bell Cookies and Cream ever. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Christie! You MUST have a little girl! You are a natural!!! Ellie's hair looks fantastic! Where did you get the darling bow? Let me know if Ellie has more, if not, I'll make some and send them to Debbie.

debbie rowley said...

That must have been quite the field trip with those three kiddos! I am sure Ellie loved every minute of it! Her hair looks so cute! Nice job sister! Love you! Debbie

Alan said...

Lisa, Ellie has 2 bows: the darling pink one she wore yesterday and then a purple on I paired with her blue dress today. Any leftovers you have would be much apprciated. My sis and I are just not the bow-making type. Today I tried to buy some at Target and they don't even sell them! Who knew?

Mindy Varkevisser said...

Ice cream really does melt away busy stressful days doesn't it? Amen to what Lisa said, cute hair sister!