Monday, April 23, 2007

My little gang

Dear Sister (and Brandon),
Today was a great day, and I really must tell you, Ellie loves it here! She fits right it and basically ran with the pack all day long. We started the day off by sleeping in until 8am (isn't that a record for Ellie??) We were dressed and at the gym by 9am, and I was able to run 3.5 miles before the babysitter came to get me to tell me "my little girl needed me." She was happy when I rescued her, but wasn't even crying so I'm not sure why they came to get me. Then we went the grocery store, where she was very helpful and had a great time sampling the goods. Next stop was picking up Alex from playgroup. We stopped off at the park on the way home where Ellie particularly enjoyed driving the cars. Finally, we were home and we had a great lunch (dino nuggets and oranges) and then straight to bed for afternoon naps. Once everyone was good and rested, we headed out on some quick errands and then spent the rest of the afternoon at the park. Since everyone was behaving so incredibly well, we stopped off and picked up some Dora popsicles that all 3 kiddos devoured after cleaning their plates of the fajitas I made for dinner (she loved the red peppers). After a big bubble bath, we loaded everyone up into the strollers, and had a relaxing walk to finish the day. Now Ellie is fast asleep in her bed. So STOP WORRYING, and enjoy Mexico! We've got you covered here. Miss Ellie may not ever want to go home!
Love, Christie
ps- She only called me Mommy 3 times today.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Dear Christie,

My girls really need a vacation! Can I please drop them off next week for a few days!? You are the funnest adult I've ever known and I know my kids would love the excitement!

Thanks!

Love,
Lisa

debbie rowley said...

Dear Sister,
THANK YOU! I have been so anxious. We tried to call last night but the phone card doesn't work here... neither does the cell..who knew that we had left civilation??? The internet cafe was closed by 10 and we didn't think about it til about 10:30 so we decided we would take a look this morning. I am so happy she is doing so well.. not that I am surprised because she is with her favorite Auntie! We are having an amazing time.. the weather is perfect.. we laid out at the beach this morning..and then the pool. I have already finished Twilight... absolutely amazing book! We have probably already gained five pounds.... no working out and eatting SO much :) Love you! Debbie

Juli Chan said...

Christie, you are amazing. How on earth can you get so many things done in one day! We miss you guys; wish I were going up to WA for the meeting, but it's only Rich this time. Micah is still so little:). Well, have fun with your niece this week.
Juli

Alan said...

Dear Lisa,
Little Annie and Katie are welcome ANYTIME. I mean that.
Dear Debbie,
I'm so glad you are having so much fun! So are we, but... a different kind of fun then you are having! I'm off to put on Diego for the crew.
Dear Juli,
I'm SO sad you aren't coming to AAO!!
christie