Wednesday, December 13, 2006

prayer time with a 3-year old

We've been talking to Alex about kneeling to pray, because we aren't always that great at doing it. We've gotten lazy and he has said many many prayers laying down or sitting in our laps.
Tonight I was talking with him about why we kneel. He kept insisting "Mom, I'm going to sit like this- criss cross apple sauce!" which is how they sit at preschool. I gave up, and he began to pray. "Thanks for the ducks in the tub, thanks for my feet, thank you for PBS Kids and thanks for all the PBS Kids shows. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Apparently someone has been watching too much tv.

1 comments:

Dr. Joel Henriod said...

"Bless Anakin not to make bad choices." Kimball Henriod, 4. Prayers keep getting interesting. We love your blog! Hope all is wonderful in Sunny Arizona. Send me your address so we can get a Christmas card to you.
Lindsay