Friday, January 12, 2007

Cafe Rio with the Zollingers

Annie and Alex kept saying they will be "friends forever!"
Katie, Will, Alex, Annie
The Zollinger's came down today to hang out and we had such a great time! We wish they lived closer so we could do it more often! Lisa was in shock that we have a Cafe Rio here in Gilbert, so it was a necessary stop for us today. The 2 of us took the 4 kids for dinner, and it was quite a workout. Our oldest children, Alex and Annie, are these sweet, obedient children who listen and obey. Will and Katie on the other hand---not so much. I can't believe how brave Lisa is to be having #3 in June. I was so embarrassed at the mess we left behind us, even though we did all we could to pick it all up off of the floor. It was still a blast and we were sad to see them head back to SoCal so soon!! Come visit again soon you guys!!

5 comments:

debbie rowley said...

I can tell from the picture that Will certainly enjoyed himself!

Allison Claire said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Will looks like he liked his food! :) Alexis is excited to go to LBLC with Alex too! I can drive on tuesday if thats ok.

Josh said...

The pictures of the kids are darling but you've got to take that picture of me off!!! Not only is the picture HORRIBLE of me but to top things off, the backgound is a dounut truck!!! It looks likes I raided it before the picture was taken!!

We had such a great time and Annie won't stop talking about Alex!!

Dr. Chan said...

I'll make you a deal... How about a loaf of banana bread and a dozen cookies for one of those Cafe Rio salads!

the New Mom said...

So cute! I love these pictures. Aren't four year olds the best? I can just hear any Annie saying...."let be fwends fowevew, OK Awex"? "Mom...Awex and I going to be fwends foevew!"

Just one thing? Cafe Rio? Please...... It's all about Costa Vida! If you want me to send you some certificates so they can win you over.....just say the word!

PS.....I met "Crack Boys" little boy last night. He is four and he is adorible. He didn't say let's be fwends fowevew, per say. But he did say, "Hey Amy, I have an idea....how about we have a sleep over party tonight". To which I gleefully exclaimed, "OK!" (Just kidding.....well...I didn't say it out loud....but I did wink at his super hot daddy!)

Christie Clark (You'll always be 17 year old Christie Clark to me).....you are darling! Thanks for being a wonderful friend to my sweet Lisa! Have a great week SUPER MOM! xoxoxoAmy