Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

December has come and gone. We've had a great time celebrating over and over and over and I think I am ready to get back in to a normal routine! For New Year's Eve we had Alan's parents, his brother and sister and their families over for appetizers, games and hot fudge sundaes (somehow we didn't take any pictures!) The boys didn't go to bed until 11:30pm! We were all asleep by the time midnight came around. Today was totally relaxing- we didn't even leave the house until 5:30pm when we headed over the Alan's parents for one last party. Julie made a turkey and we had a great New Year's meal with Alan's siblings. The Curtis' have historically made "snowballs" (as pictured above) every Christmas, so we capped of the evening with that tradition. It's been a fun month, but I think I'm ready to toss the Christmas tree and get this house back in to shape!

3 comments:

debbie rowley said...

I took down my decorations down today and it feels SO nice to not have all the Christmas clutter... I love the decorations and all but they take over the entire house! I like things a little bit more simple.

Josh said...

I would like to know what's in those "snowballs". They're absolutely adorable!!

Alan said...

The snowballs are just vanilla ice cream rolled into a ball and rolled in coconut. Then you add the candle, blow it out, top with whip cream and hot fudge!