Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Little friends

Alex and Lily

We had such a great week with the Cardalls. It was honestly like no time had gone by since our years together at UCLA- except there were all kinds of children running around and making noise. They headed back to St. Louis on Tuesday, and we were sad to see them go. Our hope is that they had as good of a time here as we had having them-- and that Arizona was moved up on the "where we want to end up" list. I feel for them-- it's a hard decision.
ps- Like Alan's photoshopping? He was going for the look you see on the posters in most freshman girls dorm rooms at BYU. I think they look precious together.

2 comments:

Dr. Chan said...

What an awesome picture! It does look like one of those cute posters; good job Alan.
Juli

Allison Claire said...

Very cute! This picture turned out awesome. I have seen those pictures before and I think that BYU freshmans would eat yours up! :) I am glad you guys had a good time!